What is Google Penguin Update and How to Recover?
Google Penguin update is a unique algorithm update that was aimed to penalize the websites that violate the guidelines of Google’s webpage. This Google algorithm was introduced on 24th of April 2012 in order to stop the various SEO practices that help in manipulating the rank of website of a specific company even though it has a bad content. With the help of this algorithm update, the webmasters are able to differentiate between the bad SEO practices and that of white hat Search engine optimization in the best possible way.
What Was the Aim behind Inventing Google Penguin update?
Since most of the websites on the web have their ultimate aim to get a higher rank in search engine results. But with the help of Google Penguin update, it has now become extremely easy to stop some of the manipulations such as:
- Use of bad SEO practices to manipulate the rank of website.
- Help in analyzing the content of website and thereby promote which relevant.
- To help in boosting the ranking of websites that is user-friendly.
- Minimize the use of unnecessary back links in order to increase the rank of a website.
What Are the Vital Tips to Recover From Google Penguin update?
Below are discussed some of the vital tips to recover from Google Penguin update.
1. Try To Analyze Reasons Behind Penalization Of Your Website:The first and foremost important point is to analyze the reasons due to which the website of your company has been penalized. There are may be various reasons behind penalization such as poor content, illegal SEO practices, buying of unnecessary back links. By analyzing this content, you will be able to recover from Google Penguin update in a smart way.
2. Improve The Content Of Your Website: The next important tip is to improve the content of your website. Make sure to post relevant content that relates to the goods and services of your company
3. Get Reputed Back Links :This is also one of the best possible ways to get rid of penalization from Google and thereby gain a good rank on the search engine results. You should always consider getting back links of the various companies that relates to the niche of your website.
Last but not the least; you should never use too many advertisements in order to give a clumsy or annoying look to the website of your company. Make sure to improve the quality of your website in order get rid of penalization by Google Penguin update.